2023 PEI Holiday Gift Guide
The streets are lit with sparkling lights, the buildings are trimmed with vibrant greens and reds, and snow is gracefully falling. This can only mean one thing… the season of giving is upon us! There is no better feeling than finding that perfect gift for someone you love and seeing the joy on their face as they open it. No matter who you’re shopping for this Christmas, you can be sure a little local love will go a very long way.
PEI is filled with locally owned businesses and makers that have that perfect gift waiting to be placed under your Christmas Tree. Check out our 2023 PEIHoliday Gift Guide and let the holiday shopping begin!
Gifts for the foodies
If there’s a foodie on your list this year, Canada’s Food Island has something to delight them! There is handmade chocolates, local drinks, delicious oysters, and so much more to choose from.
(1) COWS Creamery Box | (2) Colliding Tides Pack | (3) Raspberry Point Oysters | (4) Maritime Madness Hot Sauce | (5) Canada’s Food Island Cookbook
Gifts for the Island lovers
Do you have someone in your life that absolutely loves all things PEI? Gifting them something inspired by the sights, scents, and sounds of PEI is a surefire way to get on their good list this year.
(1) Oh Hey PEI By The Sea Candle (2) Hand Crafted Wind Chimes from Island Winds (3) PEI Necklace from Kuriosities (4) Brady McCloskey Photography Print (5) John B MacCullum Prints
Gifts for the impossible
We finally know what to give to that one person who has everything – a unique experience they’ll never forget! From a relaxing spa date, to a night at the theatre and everything in between, there’s a PEI experience for everyone.
(1) Thermal Experience at Mysa Nordic Spa | (2) Culinary Bootcamps at Holland College | (3) Tickets to a show at the Confederation Centre | (4) Sailing with the Fiddling Fishermen | (5) Mill River Resort Simulator Pass
Gifts for the cozy enthusiasts
You know the one, they love everything soft and cozy and want nothing more than to curl up with a warm tea, a fuzzy blanket and a good book. A beautiful mug or a handcrafted wool blanket will surely keep you on their minds every time they use it (which will be always)!
(1) Wool Blanket from MacAuslands Woolen Mills | (2) Handmade mug from Moonsnail | (3) Sheepskin Slippers from Northern Watters Knitwear | (4) Teas from Tyne Valley Teas Cafe
Gifts for the stockings
Stocking stuffers don’t have to be boring! These small gifts will create big smiles, guaranteed!
(1) Annual Collector Ornament from Amos Pewter | (2) Gift Card for Murphy Hospitality Group | (3) Boxed Chocolates from ANNE of Green Gables Chocolates | (4) Jessica Gallant Beauty Mini PEI Palette
If you’re looking for some fun activities to do with family and friends this holiday season, check out 7 Magical PEI Christmas Traditions and Why Mill River is the Perfect Place for a Winter Adventure.