April 2018 – Content Creator and Photographer – 4 month term position
Welcome PEI is seeking a goal orientated and motivated team member to be a Content Creator and Photographer working within a team of social media professionals for our tourism marketing initiatives.
Under the direction of the social media manager, you will create and execute social media content in support of current destination marketing strategies. You will be responsible for ensuring that content on all social media channels are well written and developed with the brand voice in mind, guaranteeing the best possible user experience for audiences. Ideal candidates are creative, detail orientated, driven to succeed and can work well independently and as part of a team.
This is a 4 month contract position beginning May, 2018.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Writing, developing content and posting marketing communications, including social media posts,
blog posts and newsletters
- Creating photography and video content for various social media platforms
- Monitoring and engaging with online conversations on social media accounts
- Assisting with organizing Facebook Live events and social media influencer takeovers
- Assisting with marketing strategy planning for website and social media
- Strong organization skills with a high degree of initiative, creativity, motivation, flexibility, and
self-direction to accomplish tasks
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and able to monitor work for quality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge, and confidence to work to create professional posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Creative thinking and natural eye for design
- Strong computer skills including Word, Google Sheets
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work activities so as to use time efficiently
- Ability to learn new information quickly
- Continually seeks to improve the quality of work
- Enrolment in Bachelors Degree OR College Diploma in Marketing, Tourism, Photography,
Journalism or Public Relations
- Photography and videography skills
- Experience with content creation and marketing in support of business initiatives
Email resume and cover letter to Jennifer Nicholson firstname.lastname@example.org or Steve Dunne
email@example.com by April 12, 2018.